- Microwave butter, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and spices.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with broth and add to garlic mixture.
- Arrange chicken in single layer in sauce.
- Cover and microwave on high for 6 – 8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in mangos, walnuts, green onions and cranberries.
- Cover and microwave on high 6 – 8 minutes more.
- Arrange chicken on platter and pour sauce over chicken.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.