Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preparation 10 minutes
- Makes 2¼ cups
- 1½ cups cranberries
- 1 small unpeeled orange, seeded, chopped
- 1 med unpeeled apple, cored, chopped
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- In food processor or blender container, process cranberries, orange and apple until finely chopped.
- Place in shallow microwavable casserole.
- Stir in water, sugar, ginger and nutmeg.
- Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes; stir.
- Microwave on medium 50% power for 2-3 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ¼ cup serving:
- 45 calories | 12g carbohydrate | 0g protein | 0g fat | 2g fibre
- Exchanges: 1 fruits & vegetables
Per 1 tbsp serving:
- 11 calories | 3g carbohydrate | 1g fibre 1 ++ extra