Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Devon's Kitchen 21:10, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
- ½ cup of chocolate chips (bittersweet, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate)
- 3 tablespoons of milk (2%)
- 4 cups of your choice of chunks or wedges of fresh fruit
- In a small microwave safe bowl (Pyrex), combine the chocolate chips and milk.
- Microwave on Power Level 8 for 20 seconds.
- Stir and microwave for an additional 20 seconds.
- Beat until smooth with a small wire whisk.
- Place in a fondue pot and dip the fruit in the chocolate using toothpicks or a fondue fork.