Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use a 13x9x2 microwave safe dish.
- Combine crust ingredients.
- Mix well and pat firmly on bottom of pan.
- Cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each till well blended.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat well.
- Pour into crust and bake in micro on high for 15 minutes (turn every 4 minutes to ensure even baking).
- In the meantime make topping.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla, blending well.
- Pour mixture over cheese cake and micro 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Remove and chill.
- The cake will look lumpy but it smooths out when in the fridge.
- If not then taste won't be affected at all.
Before serving I top with canned blueberry pie filling or cherry pie filling or I make my own by slicing (very thin) kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, peaches or nectarines etc. If you make 2 like I usually do for a party then you can make party colors. Fourth of July...1 cherry pie filling and 1 blueberry pie filling.