Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 20 oz pk Frozen Broccoli Spears
- 2 tb butter or margarine
- 1 tb flour
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 ts Grated lemon peel
- 1 tb lemon juice
- 1/4 ts salt
- 1/4 ts ground ginger
- 1. Cook Broccoli in a Shallow, Heat-Resistant, Non- Metallic, 1 1/2-QuartBaking Dish. Drain And Set Aside.
- 2. in a Small, Heat-Resistant, Non-Metallic Bowl Melt butter or MargarineIn
Microwave Oven 30 Seconds.
- 3. Blend in flour With a Fork Until Smooth. Gradually Stir in milk. Heat,Uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 Minute or Until Thickened And Smooth.
- 4. Gradually Stir in lemon peel And Juice so That The Mixture Does NotCurdle. Stir in salt And ginger Until Well Blended.
- 5. Spoon Sauce Over Drained Broccoli Spears. Heat, Uncovered, in MicrowaveOven 1 to 2 Minutes or Until Heated Through.
- - - -
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group