Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Microwave Boston Cream Pie
- 1/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoon flour
- 1 egg -- Slightly Beaten
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon rum
- 1/2 Cup light corn syrup
- 6 Ounce Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 Cup Half And Half or milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 18 1/2 Ounce pk Yellow Cake Mix
Ingredients as Called For
On Package Label
- 1. in a Medium-Sized, Heat-Resistant, Non-Metallic Bowl, Combine sugar, flour,egg And 1/4 Cup milk Together.
- 2. Heat, Uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 Minutes or Until Sauce is ThickenedAnd Smooth. Stir Every 30 Seconds.
- 3. Place in Refrigerator to Chill.
- 4. in a 1-Quart, Heat-Resistant, Non-Metallic Measuring Cup, Combine CornSyrup, chocolate Pieces And butter.
- 5. Heat, Uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 1/2 to 3 Minutes or Until chocolate IsMelted. Stir Occasionally.
- 7. Heat, Uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 1/2 Minutes. Chill in Refrigerator.
- 8. While Custard And Topping Are Cooling, Prepare Cake Mix According ToPackage Directions.
- 9. Grease Two 8-Inch, Heat-Resistant, Non-Metallic Cake Pans. Divide BatterBetween Each Prepared Cake Pan.
- 10. Cover Each Cake Pan With Clear Plastic Wrap And Heat in Microwave Oven 6Minutes or Until a Toothpick Inserted in The Center Comes Out Clean.
- 11. Invert Cakes Onto a Cooling Rack.
- 12. When Cake Has Cooled, Place One Layer on Serving Plate. Spread ChilledCustard on Top.
- 13. Place Other Layer on Top of Custard And Spread Chilled chocolate SauceOver Top And Let Drizzle Down Sides.
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group