Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 medium tart apples, pared and cut into chunks
- ¼ cup light margarine, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- vanilla ice milk or frozen low-fat yogurt
- Arrange apple chunks in 8x8x2-inch mirowave dish.
- In separate bowl, mix margarine, quick oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg; blend thoroughly.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Microwave on high setting for 10 to 12 minutes, until apples are tender.
- Top with vanilla ice milk or frozen low-fat yogurt, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- 5 grams fat per serving