Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Tort Micado
- 14 oz / 400 g butter
- 14 oz / 400 g sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- flour as needed to make dough
- glace fruits (preserves)
- Beat the butter, add the sour cream and baking soda, the flour and knead a medium soft dough, which you then divide into 4 equal parts.
- Roll each part into a round, finger thick sheet.
- Bake each of them separately and let cool.
- Then spread with the following cream:
- Caramelize ½ cup sugar, add milk, add another cup of sugar, baking soda and butter.
- Boil all this until you get a thick syrup as for sherbets.
- Remove from heat and beat (the same way as for sherbets).
- When it is almost cold, spread on the sheets.
- This must be done very fast.
- Place the sheets one on top of the other and glaze with the same cream.
- Garnish with glace fruits or preserves