Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Patterson Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1992. Date and source unknown but this one is a huge hit at my house but another big hit at my house.
- 1 can Mexicorn
- 1 small bag egg noodles
- 2 cans cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 large white Onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground sirloin
- 1 pound grated sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can tomato paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop Onion and saute in a little oil until clear.
- Add ground Beef and cook slowly, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Cook until light in color and meat is done, but do not brown. Drain.
- Boil noodles in salted water until tender. Drain.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a large casserole dish.
- Cook in a preheated 350 oven until bubbly and beginning to brown.