Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 12-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 14-1/2- to 16-ounce can tomatoes or 2 cups
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
Combine Beef, rice, corn, Onion, chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and tomatoes; mix well. Turn into buttered shallow 2-quart casserole. Cover and bake at 375 degrees 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake 20 minutes longer. Sprinkle with Cheese and serve with corn chips and raw Onion rings, if desired.