Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- dash ground red pepper
- ⅓ cup sliced pimentos
- ⅓ cup sliced ripe olives
- Cook onion and green pepper in butter in large skillet until tender crisp.
- Add rice, broth, turmeric and red pepper. Heat to boiling; stir once or twice.
- Lower heat to simmer; cover with tight-fitting lid. Cook 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in pimientos and ; heat thoroughly.