Make about 4 dozen cookies.
- 1 Cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 Cup Sifted powdered sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 Cups Sifted flour
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 3/4 Cup Finely Chopped nuts
- Mix together thoroughly butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Sift together flour and salt and stir in. Add finely chopped nuts and stir in.
- Chill dough. Roll into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake until set, but do not brown.
- While still warm, roll in additional powdered sugar.
- Cool, roll in powdered sugar again.