Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Make about 4 dozen cookies.
- 1 Cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 Cup Sifted powdered sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 Cups Sifted flour
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 3/4 Cup Finely Chopped nuts
- Mix together thoroughly butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Sift together flour and salt and stir in. Add finely chopped nuts and stir in.
- Chill dough. Roll into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake until set, but do not brown.
- While still warm, roll in additional powdered sugar.
- Cool, roll in powdered sugar again.