Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mexican Vegetable Bowl
Serving Size : 6
- 4 Teaspoons olive oil
- 3 Medium onions -- Chopped
- 2 Medium carrots -- Sliced
- 2 Cloves garlic -- Crushed
- 1 Jalape?o pepper -- Seeded And Minced
- 12 Ounces red potatoes -- Scrubbed And Diced
- 1 (14.5-Ounce) Can vegetable broth
- 4 Cups water
- 2 Cups Frozen corn -- Thawed
- 1/2 Teaspoon lime Zest
- 1/3 Cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Cup Loosely Packed Chopped cilantro
- 1 Haas avocado -- Diced
Baked, Broken corn Chips -- For Garnish
Heat oil in a Dutch Oven Over Medium-High Heat Until Hot. Add onions,carrots, garlic, And Jalape?o And Cook 15 Minutes or Until Vegetables AreGolden, Stirring Occasionally. Add potatoes, Broth, And water. Heat ToBoiling Over Medium-High Heat. Reduce Heat to Low; Cover And Simmer 5Minutes. Add corn; Cover And Simmer 5 Minutes or Until potatoes Are Tender.Stir in lime Zest And Juice And cilantro. Ladle Into 6 Bowls; Top WithAvocado. Sprinkle With corn Chips.