Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Sift together the flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, cream 1 cup of Sugar and the butter until well blended.
- Add the eggs and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and beat until foamy.
- Gently fold in the flour mixture, gently mixing until the batter is smooth.
- Pour into a lightly greased square cake pan and bake in a preheated oven (350 °F) for 30 minutes; allow cake to cool.
- Whisk the condensed milk, evaporated milk, milk and rum together until well blended.
- Pour mixture over the cake.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Whisk the heavy cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add 1 teaspoon Sugar and vanilla extract, and continue whisking until stiff peaks form.
- Spread this cream over the top and sides of the cake.
- Cut into squares.