Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small white onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes peeled seeded and chopped
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook over low heat for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.