- 2 slices bread, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 lb. lean ground Beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 50 pimento-stuffed Spanish * 2 jars (16 oz. each ) Pace(R) Picante Sauce
- SOAK bread in milk.
- Mix Beef, eggs, Onion, garlic, parsley, bread mixture and black pepper thoroughly and shape firmly into 1" meatballs, placing 1 olive in center of each meatball.
- Place in baking dish.
- BAKE at 350 °F. 25 minutes. or until meatballs are done.
- PLACE meatballs in saucepot. Add picante sauce and heat through.
- Serve with wooden picks. Makes 50 meatballs.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.