Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Dash cinnamon
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 2 small sliced bananas
- 1/3 cup Spanish peanuts
- whipped cream (optional)
- Place the chocolate, heavy cream, and cinnamon in a medium heavy saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate melts and the sauce is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and cool for 10 minutes. Distribute the ice cream and banana slices among four dishes.
- Top with the cooled sauce and sprinkle the peanuts overtop.
- Add whipped cream if desired, and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.