Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken. Fry until lightly browned. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- In a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, combine the enchilada sauce, taco seasoning and jalapeños. Blend well.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in the sauce and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.