- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken. Fry until lightly browned. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- In a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, combine the enchilada sauce, taco seasoning and jalapeños. Blend well.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in the sauce and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.