Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 tbsp Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 lb beef strips (like stir-fry)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 medium bell peppers, sliced (any color)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- flour tortillas
- grated cheese
- Heat dressing and lime juice together in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add meat; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then remove from skillet and reserve.
- Place sliced onion and bell peppers in skillet for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and cilantro along with reserved meat.
- Continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Warm tortillas.
- Serve meat mixture sizzling hot from pan with warm tortillas, grated cheese and salsa.