Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Can be frozen
- Makes 6 – 8 servings
- 1 pound ground beef, pork or turkey
- ½ medium onion, chopped, 2 ounces
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons seasoning for tacos
- 10 ounce can Ro-tel tomatoes, drained (diced tomatoes with green chiles)
- ¼ cup canned sliced pickled jalapeños
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese, shredded, 1 cup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown the meat and onion; drain the fat.
- Blend in the cream cheese until completely incorporated.
- Put everything in a greased 2½- quart casserole and mix well.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.
Nutritional information Edit
- Per ⅙ recipe: 412 Calories | 32g Fat | 23g Protein | 10g Carbohydrate | 3g Dietary Fiber | 7g Net Carbs
- Per ⅛ recipe: 309 Calories | 24g Fat | 17g Protein | 7g Carbohydrate | 2g Dietary Fiber | 5g Net Carbs