Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Great for a Mexican themed party
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup water
- ½ lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 ounces) can refried beans with green chilies
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 (1.25 ounces) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1½ cups grated medium cheddar
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely diced
- ½ cup finely chopped green onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped green peppers
- ¼ cup finely chopped red peppers
- Combine biscuit mix and parsley in a medium bowl.
- Add water.
- Stir until soft dough forms.
- Turn out onto surface coated lightly with biscuit mix.
- Knead 10 times.
- Press into an ungreased 10" by 15" jelly roll type pan. Dough will be very thin.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minute until golden and firm. Cool.
- Scramble fry ground beef.
- Rinse with hot water to remove extra fat. Drain well.
- Add refried beans. Mix.
- Spread beef mixture on crust.
- Combine sour cream and taco mix.
- Spread on beef.
- Sprinkle sour cream with cheese.
- Combine remaining 4 ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle over cheese. Pack down lightly.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Cut into 1½" by 2" pieces.