Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound lean ground Beef or Turkey
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 16-ounce can pinto beans, drained
- 2 4-ounce cans diced green chiles
- 1 medium fresh tomato, seeded and chopped (optional)
- fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook meat until brown, stirring to crumble; drain. Return meat to skillet. Add Onion, chili powder, cumin and salt; cook until Onion is tender. Stir in rice, beans and chiles; thoroughly heat. Top with tomato and garnish with cilantro if desired. Serve immediately.