Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro, divided
- 8 flour tortillas
- sour cream and salsa (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon each oil and lime juice, garlic, ¼ teaspoon salt, ⅛ teaspoon pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
- Stir to coat shrimp.
- Heat remaining oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onions until translucent, 5 minutes.
- Add peppers, remaining salt and pepper, stirring frequently, 5 minutes more.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons cilantro.
- Transfer to an ovenproof bowl and keep warm in oven.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add shrimp.
- Saute until just cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining lime juice and cilantro.
- To serve, wrap each tortilla around vegetables and shrimp.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.