Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound Pork Sausage
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 3 cups water
- 2 cans tomato paste
- 1 package frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Brown Sausage: drain off fat. Add soup mix, water, tomato paste, corn and seasonings.
- Simmer for 5 minutes: pour in to baking dish.
- Mix cornmeal, egg and milk: spoon over top. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.