Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion — chopped
- 12 ounces longhorn cheese — grated
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 x 4 ounces can ripe olives — chopped
- 4 ounces salsa
- 24 hard rolls
- Brown beef with onions; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except rolls.
- Pinch bread out of center of rolls; fill with the beef mixture.
- Wrap each roll in foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.