Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mexican Salad Bowl
- 2 Quarts Bite Size Crisp Salad Greens
- 1/4 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Chopped green onions
- 1/4 Cup Pitted ripe olives, Sliced
- 2 Medium tomatoes, Each Cut Into 8 Wedges
- 1 Cup Coarsely Crushed corn Chips
Day Before, Make Dressing. Halve The avocado Lengthwise. Remove Pit And Peel. in Medium Bowl, Crush avocado With lemon juice, Using Potato Masher. Add 1/3 Cup salad oil 1/2 T. salt And Remaining Dressing Ingredients. Mix Well. Refrigerate Covered With Plastic Wrap to Chill. Next Day, to Serve, in Salad Bowl, Mix Salad Greens, Cheddar Cheese, green onions And . Add Dressing.Toss Lightly. Garnish With tomato Wedges And Sprinkle With corn Chips. Serves 8
Source:my Old Recipes
==contributed by :== * Catsrecipes Y-Group