Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 12 Quaker® Salt Free or lightly salted rice cakes
- 16 oz fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 4 oz chopped green chilies, drained
- ½ cup chopped green peppers
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Heat beans and spread over Quaker® Salt Free or lightly salted rice cakes.
- Layer with salsa, tomatoes, chilies, green pepper, onion and cheese.
- Garnish with low-fat sour cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Edit
Serving size: 1 rice cake with topping Calories 100, Total Fat 1g