Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled, sliced
- 5 lbs [[pork loin|loin or shoulder pork roast
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¾ cup beer
Green Sauce Edit
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, chopped
- 10 oz tomatillos
- ½ tsp dried oregano, crumbled
- ½ tsp dried cilantro
- 2 tbsp wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in small skillet.
- Saute onion and garlic until limp.
- Drain tomatillos; reserve liquid.
- Combine tomatillos, ½ cup reserved liquid, onion, garlic, oil, oregano, and cilantro in jar of electric blender; purée.
- Heat skillet over moderate heat.
- Pour in sauce; cook 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add wine, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Chill sauce; serve with pork.