Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 24 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice (cooked in beef broth)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 pound hot or mild bulk pork sausage
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 x 4-ounce can chopped green chilis, undrained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup sliced ripe olives
- Combine rice, 1 cup cheese and eggs in medium bowl. Press firmly into 2 greased 9-inch pie pans, spreading evenly. Bake at 450 °F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage and onion in large skillet until meat is brown, stirring to crumble. Drain sausage and onion on paper towels, spoon over prepared crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheese and with chiles.
- Return pizza to oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle chopped tomato over top. Cut in 12 wedges each to serve.
- Top each wedge with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with before serving.