- 2 (3 oz) cans french fried Onion rings
- 2 cups corn, Wheat or rice Chex cereal
- 1 (4 oz) can shoestring potatoes
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 to 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1 or 2 cups Cheese Nips crackers (my own addition and we love it!)
- 3/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 (1 1/8 oz) pkg taco seasoning mix
- cajun seasoning mix or seasoned salt to taste
- In a 13x9x2-inch pan, combine first 6 ingredients.
- Drizzle melted butter over this mixture. Stir and sprinkle with seasonings. Mix well.
- Place in 250*F oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool and store in airtight container. Makes approx 8 cups.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.