- 3 small cantaloupes, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 medium firm ripe papaya, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried mint (fresh is best)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- mint sprigs (optional)
- Take one of the melon, peel it and dice it.
- In a large non metal bowl, combine 1 cantaloupe, papaya, cucumber, chopped mint, lime juice and honey
- Mix gently
- Set the 4 remaining cantaloupe halves in 4 bowls and fill with the fruit mixture cover and refrigerate (up to 4 hours) until ready to serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.