- 1 lb lean ground Beef
- 1 can 16 oz refried beans
- 2 1/2 tbs. chili powder
- 1 1/2 tbs. dried oregano
- 1 pkg manicotti shells 8 oz
- 2 1/2 Cups water
- 1 jar (16 oz) picante sauce
- 2 Cups (16 oz) sour cream
- 1 Cup (4 oz) shredded Monterey jack or Mexican
- style Cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- sliced ripe olives (optional)
- In a bowl combine the UNCOOKED Beef, beans, chili powder, & oregano.
- Spoon into UNCOOKED manicotti shells, arrange in a greased 13"X9"X2" baking dish.
- Combine water & picante sauce, pour over shells. cover & refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover & bake @ 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover, spoon sour cream over the top, sprinkle with Cheese, Onion & if desired.
- Bake 5–10 minutes longer or until Cheese is melted, yield 8 servings
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.