Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: My All Recipes
- Makes 5 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- ½ cup shredded colby cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef, and stir in the taco seasoning and tomatoes.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with half the tortillas.
- Spoon the beef mixture into the dish, then top with the remaining tortillas.
- Spread salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 450 | Total Fat: 23.8g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 866mg | Total Carbs: 34.2g | Dietary Fiber: 4.2g | Protein: 23g