Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 qt. top-quality coffee ice cream
- 1 qt. top-quality vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 13.5-ounce jar Scharffen Berger chocolate sauce
- 1 jar (310 grams) cajeta
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp. ground canela (Mexican cinnamon)
- Remove ice cream from freezer, and set aside to soften slightly.
- Heat opened jars of chocolate and cajeta in pan of simmering water until barely warm.
- Meanwhile, toast almonds, stirring often to prevent burning, in ungreased skillet over medium-high heat, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and place in separate container.
- Repeat process with pecans, taking care not to burn nuts.
- Place 1 scoop vanilla ice cream and 1 scoop coffee ice cream in each bowl.
- Top vanilla ice cream with generous drizzle of warm chocolate sauce, dust with canela and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Top coffee ice cream with generous portion of warm cajeta, and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Serve immediately.