Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb. Pork Sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 - 1 lb. can tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- grated Cheese
- Lightly brown the meat. Drain off fat. Add onions and green pepper. Cook until tender.
- Stir in next six ingredients. Cover and simmer 20 minutes. Check macaroni to make sure it is cooked throughout.
- Stir in sour cream - heat throughout.
- Pass grated Cheddar with this hot dish. Makes 4 - 6 servings.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.