Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the movie industry there is a food service called "Craft Service". We serve all kinds of finger food and snacks between meals. The original Mexican Guacamole is made with tomatoes, this ingredient makes the dip soggy and it may spill over the wardrobe, that is why I changed the tomatoes for red bell peppers. This Guacamole has better consistency.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 5 people
- 3 soft avocados
- ½ red onions
- 2 limes
- ½ red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 serrano chiles or 3 jalapeño chiles
- 5 cilantro branches
- Chop onion, bell peppers, cilantro, garlic and chiles as fine as possible.
- Mix them well and add the juice of half a lime.
- Mash the avocados with a fork, one by one.
- Add salt to taste and the juice of half a lime per avocado.
- Mix the first ingredients with the avocados.
- Leaving the avocado pits in the bowl preserves the dip.
- Serve it with tortilla chips and enjoy with your favorite beer. SALUD!