- 4 Mission? Tostadas
- 1 lb. lean Ground Beef
- 1 large Onion chopped
- 14 1/2 oz. can undrained tomatoes chopped
- 1 1/4 oz. pkg. taco seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can rinsed pinto beans drained
- Shredded lettuce
- 8 oz. pkg. Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese cut up black olives
- sour cream
- Cook Beef and Onion in a large skillet, stirring until Beef crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Stir in 1 can chopped tomatoes, seasoning mix, and 3/4 cup water; cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- Stir in pinto beans and Cheese; cook until Cheese melts.
- Serve over shredded lettuce in tortilla salad shells with chopped tomatoes, sliced and sour cream toppings.