Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Cuisine at Home Magazine
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Makes: 3 Cups
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 cup jicama, peeled, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch salt and sugar
- cilantro leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl; let stand at least 5 minutes.
- If waiting longer than that, add the cilantro just before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ½ cup serving:
- 33 Calories | 4% Calories from Fat | 0g Total Fat | 24mg Sodium | 8g Carbs | 2g Fiber