- Prepare corn bread mix according to package directions, adding green chiles.
- Cool after baked.
- Crumble one-half cornbread into large bowl.
- (use glass trifle bowl, small punch bowl, or 5 quart ice cream bucket).
- Layer the remaining ingredients in the following order: 1 can beans, 1 cup salad dressing, ½ chopped green bell pepper, 1 can corn, 1 chopped tomato, ½ can bacon bits, ½ pkg.
- Shredded cheddar cheese, ½ sliced green onions.
- Repeat layers in same order using remaining ingredients, beginning with crumbled cornbread.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.