Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
'''Yield: About 2 Dozen
1 1/2 c. Flour 2/3 c. Sugar
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder 3 Egg Yolks
1/2 tsp. Salt 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/2 c. Butter, softened Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease the cookie sheets.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Cream together butter and sugar. Add the yolks and vanilla, then beat until light and fluffy. Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Shape dough into 1" balls. Push your finger through the center and shape into rings. Dip top of the rings into the sprinkles.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool two minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to wire racks until completely cooled.