Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 cup, packed, golden brown sugar,
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 1 12 oz pkg chocolate chips
- Using electric mixer, beat butter and Sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla. Sift next 6 ingredients over butter mixture.
- Beat just until blended. Mix in chips. Refrigerate dough until cold, at least 1 hour, and up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly butter 2 large baking sheets.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto sheets, spacing 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies until golden brown but still soft to the touch, about 10 minutes.
- For crisper cookies, bake 12 minutes. Let stand on sheets 3 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to racks and cool.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.