Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup cold water OR 1/4 cup brandy
- 3/4 cup cold water
- chocolate glaze
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 Tbsp. corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Kahlua
- 1 tsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup confectioners Sugar
- In medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- In a blender, mix the wet ingredients then pour into the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into a 9" cake pan, coated with vegetable oil.
- Bake for thirty to thirty-five minutes until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Leave in the pan for five minutes to cool on a rack, then invert onto rake to finish cooling. Cover with glaze.
- Combine all but confectioners Sugar in small saucepan and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Gradually beat in Sugar until smooth and shiny.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.