This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pinion Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound frozen white bread dough thawed completely
- ½ pound ground chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- ½ cup chunky salsa
- 10 ounces frozen corn thawed
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Pat dough into prepared pan then form dough edges into a rim and prick with a fork.
- Bake crust for ten minutes.
- In a large skillet cook chicken until no longer pink.
- Add black pepper.
- Spread refried beans evenly over pre baked crust then spread salsa.
- Add cooked chicken, corn and cheese evenly over top and bake for 15 minutes.