Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pinion Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound frozen white bread dough thawed completely
- ½ pound ground chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- ½ cup chunky salsa
- 10 ounces frozen corn thawed
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Pat dough into prepared pan then form dough edges into a rim and prick with a fork.
- Bake crust for ten minutes.
- In a large skillet cook chicken until no longer pink.
- Add black pepper.
- Spread refried beans evenly over pre baked crust then spread salsa.
- Add cooked chicken, corn and cheese evenly over top and bake for 15 minutes.