Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 cups canned low sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces canned green chilies
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans posole, drained (mix yellow and white)
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, juice of
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
2. Brown Chicken and cut into small pieces.
3. Add to crockpot.
5. Add to crockpot.
8. Cook on'low' for 4 hours.
9. Add hominy 30 minutes before serving.
12. Serve hot.