Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 150 ml natural yoghurt
- Mix the chilli powder with the celery salt, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup, chicken stock and Tabasco sauce.
- Deeply score the chicken and arrange in a flameproof dish.
- Pour over the chilli mixture, heat the grill to high and cook the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- Baste the chicken thoroughly with the chilli sauce and grill for a further 10 minutes or until the meat is tender and the juices run clear.
- Transfer the chicken to a warmed serving dish and spoon over any sauce from the grill pan.
- Top each portion with a generous dollop of natural yoghurt.
- Garnish with coriander or parsley sprigs and serve with a salad.