Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: about 8 servings
- 1½ pounds chicken breasts, no skin, no bone
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups half and half — or light cream
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese — shredded
- 16 ounces cream-style corn
- 4 ounces canned chopped green chiles — undrained
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce — or to taste
- 1 medium tomato — chopped
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- In a dutch oven, brown chicken, onion, and garlic in butter until chicken is no longer pink.
- Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
- Add to pan along with cumin; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cream, cheese, corn, chilies, and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Stir in tomato.
- Serve immediately.