- 4 boned Chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can taco sauce, (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 package taco chips
- 1/2 cup grated American cheese or blend of Cheddar and American
- Combine and heat tomatoes, soups, taco sauce and broth.
- Line bottom of casserole dish with taco chips.
- Add mixture of Chicken and sauce.
- Top with grated Cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and hot.
- Serve with warm tortillas and Mexican rice.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.