Mexican Casserole Dinner
Submitted By: Tamara
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Cooked Long grain rice
- 1 (10 3/4-Ounce) Can Condensed tomato Soup
- 1 (4-Ounce) Can Chopped Green Chilies, Drained
- 1 (1 1/4-Ounce) Envelope taco seasoning Mix
- 3 Medium (3 Cups) tomatoes, Chopped
- 8 Ounces (2 Cups) Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup Crushed corn Chips
Heat Oven to 350??f. Cook Ground Beef in 10-Skillet Over Medium Heat, Stirring Occasionally, Until Browned (5 to 8 Minutes). Drain Off Fat.
Owner of Creative Cutie Recipes. Http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Creativecutiesrecipes/ Come Join Us!