Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mexican Casserole Dinner
Submitted By: Tamara
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Cooked Long grain rice
- 1 (10 3/4-Ounce) Can Condensed tomato Soup
- 1 (4-Ounce) Can Chopped Green Chilies, Drained
- 1 (1 1/4-Ounce) Envelope taco seasoning Mix
- 3 Medium (3 Cups) tomatoes, Chopped
- 8 Ounces (2 Cups) Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup Crushed corn Chips
Heat Oven to 350??f. Cook Ground Beef in 10-Skillet Over Medium Heat, Stirring Occasionally, Until Browned (5 to 8 Minutes). Drain Off Fat.
Owner of Creative Cutie Recipes. Http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Creativecutiesrecipes/ Come Join Us!