Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon each: salt, tequila
- ¼ teaspoon each: ground red pepper, freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1 each, sliced: tomato, avocado
- salsa, mustard
- Prepare grill over medium heat.
- Combine ground beef, egg, cilantro, chili, onions, salt, tequila and ground peppers in large bowl.
- Divide into four patties.
- Grill burgers 4 minutes; turn.
- Grill to desired doneness, about 4minutes for medium.
- Toast bread lightly on grill, if desired.
- Place 2 toast slices on each of four plates; top one of the slices on each plate with a burger.
- Top burger with avocado and tomato slices.
- Serve with salsa and mustard.