Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon each: salt, tequila
- ¼ teaspoon each: ground red pepper, freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1 each, sliced: tomato, avocado
- salsa, mustard
- Prepare grill over medium heat.
- Combine ground beef, egg, cilantro, chili, onions, salt, tequila and ground peppers in large bowl.
- Divide into four patties.
- Grill burgers 4 minutes; turn.
- Grill to desired doneness, about 4minutes for medium.
- Toast bread lightly on grill, if desired.
- Place 2 toast slices on each of four plates; top one of the slices on each plate with a burger.
- Top burger with avocado and tomato slices.
- Serve with salsa and mustard.