- 1 pound ground Pork Sausage
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 3 green onion tops, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
sour cream Sauce
- 8 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey jack Cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of Mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 2 tablespoons green chile salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cook Sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain and wipe skillet clean.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add eggs and next 3 ingredients. Cook, without stirring, until eggs begin to set on bottom.
- Draw a spatula across bottom of skillet to form large curds. Continue cooking until eggs are thickened but still moist.
- Remove from heat; stir in Sausage and 2 tablespoons sour cream Sauce.Spread 1 cup Sour
- cream Sauce evenly into lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place,seam side down, in prepared dish.
- Pour remaining sour cream Sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake, covered at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until tortillas are heated through.
- For sauce: Whisk together all ingredients.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.